Monday, May 4, 2015

Getting ready for my MOVING SALE


Now that my tenants have left the former BONNI BAKES Bakery/Cafe building, I'll be filling it with all of the things I'm not taking when I move back to New York City. My MAY MOVING SALE starts next week. As you can see, there's quite a lot to go through. 


The bright empty rooms are just asking to be used. There are bookcases to hold dozens of my cooking & baking books.


And the kitchen will make an ideal place to display my collection of utensils, dishes & equipment, both modern & vintage.


I have some interesting antique furniture, pictures, barware and who knows what else. The unpacking & set-up begins today.

As a result of all of this work, I WON'T BE BAKING THIS WEEK. Believe me, I'd rather be playing with flour in the kitchen! On Monday May 11th I'll send out a blog with that week's MENU, as well as pictures of some items from my MAY MOVING SALE.

REMINDER:  The tv show "Monument Guys" premieres this Wed at 10pm on the History Channel. If you're a fan of bronze sculpture and/or pirates, you don't want to miss it. Check out the trailer:

http://www.history.com/shows/monument-guys/about


I'm starting to interview people interested in renting the bakery building and/or the TreeHouse when I move. If you know someone, please give them my contact info.

BONNI BAKES  in the Village of the Arts

   930 12th Street West 




THE MOVING SALE BEGINS HERE NEXT WEEK 

email bonnibakes@gmail.com  
  
or call me at (941) 746-6647 


 Hugs from my kitchen,

Bonni

No comments:

Post a Comment